For additional information on the speakers or events scheduled this year, please click on the blue boldfaced words.
- Jan: “Checkmate – The King’s Game in the Middle East” Gennaro Buonocore, CDR, USN an in depth analysis of cultural heritage in the Middle East
- Feb: Beyond “Thank You for Your Service”LtCol (Ret) Kathy Lowrey Gallowitz is the author of: Beyond “Thank You for Your Service”, The Veteran Champion Handbook for civilians where she explains how easy it is to become an employer Veteran Champion.
- Mar: “Military Partnership Program” – HonorHealth Scottsdale Medical Center, Lenore Portante – training military personnel to practice needed medical trauma skills, particularly in preparation for deployment.
- Apr: ASU ROTC Scholarship Presentations. Please join us as we present scholarships, one each to ASU’s ROTC programs; Army, Air Force and Navy. Each cadet will give a brief presentation regarding their aspirations for a military career.
- Apr: Golf Tournament
- May: Making an Impact with our Non-Profit Partners – their mission, who they support, and how they provide that support to their veterans. These are the organizations we work with utilizing our MOAA Grant funding.
- June, July & August: No business meetings scheduled during the summer months.
- Sep, Major General Kerry L. Muehlenbeck – Adjutant General of Arizona and Director of the Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs, responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of Arizona’s Army and Air National Guard, Joint Programs, and the Division of Emergency Management.
- Oct: Annual BBQ Outing – With special guest Linda Parker Boyd
- Nov: Election of our 2021 Board of Directors & presentation of individual Chapter Awards with a rare one-of-a-kind musical presentation.
- Dec: Christmas luncheon/party: It’s time again for our very popular chapter holiday party and gift exchange. Bring a gift and join the merriment.